The Wedgewood Logo is becoming well known in the West Country.
Wedgewood Groundworks is an independently owned Groundworks and Construction Company, based in Devon and operating across the South of the UK, with current projects in Essex, Sussex, London, Dorset, Somerset, Devon and Cornwall.
We have over 10 years’ experience in the residential, renewable energy, utility, industrial and commercial sectors.
Using our own specialist teams, we work as professional sub-contractors providing civil engineering, construction and demolition expertise for small, medium and large projects.
We have recently undertaken a number of specialist projects including renewable energy infrastructure works, industrial building groundworks, residential demolition and groundworks, directional drilling and deep drainage.
All projects undertaken are managed personally by William and Ian. The Health and Safety aspect of each project is managed by Andrew Friend, as the safety of our workforce is of principal concern.
Then there is the office, which is the hub of the business and is run by Sharon and ably assisted by Faye.
We offer the following services:
- Bulk excavation – Soil removal – cut and fill
- Landscaping, surveying and foundations
- All aspects of groundworks
- Steel framed building constructions
- Trenching utilities and other services
- Directional drilling under roads, rivers and railway for all services
- Moleing, chain trenching and vibrating plough
- Sheet and deep piling
- Wall construction and mass pour and precast
- Ménage and equestrian facility construction
- Retaining wall design and construction
- Natural stone and dry stone walling construction
- Asbestos qualified staff for removal and safe disposal
- Licensed waste disposal from construction sites
- Storm and foul water services including surveying levels and drainage for all developments
- Road construction development for stone, concrete and tarmac services
- Trenching services for renewable energy projects including biomass, biogas and ground source heating
- Lake and pond construction and lining
- Concrete floor laying, power float, tamped and brushed finished