Rathfinny Wine Estate, Polegate, East Sussex
Full groundworks package including design and build of a 36m by 78m wine processing plant building and a 30m by 78m wine storage building.
- Diversion of existing services and utilities;
- Bulk excavations and cut and fill to include layering and compacting of chalk;
- Construction of reinforced retaining walls (140 linear metres);
- Installation of new services and utilities including aqua storm ply cells and directional drilling for storm outfall pipes;
- Preparation for large reinforced concrete slabs with k form shuttering and reinforcing mesh;
- Supply and lay of approx. 5,000 sqm of 150mm reinforced concrete slabs to a power float finish;
- Supply and install internal drainage alongside food grade resin flooring;
- Landscaping chalk bund areas with topsoil and seed;
- Liaising with principal contractor and providing design solutions.