JCT Design & Build 2016 groundworks package for a wine processing plant and wine storage building.
- Diversion of existing services and utilities;
- Bulk excavations and cut and fill;
- Construction of reinforced retaining walls (140 linear metres);
- Installation of new services and utilities including aqua storm ply cells and directional drilling for storm outfall pipes;
- Supply and lay of approx. 5,000 sqm of 150mm reinforced concrete slabs to a power float finish;
- Supply and install internal stainless steel drainage with food grade resin flooring;
- Landscaping chalk bund areas;
- Liaising with principal contractor and providing design solutions.
Project value between £1.5m – £2m